Let it be known that the Spicy Aroma of all Pirate's Secret™ Oils
can turn a Pirate into a Scoundrel!
Fighting the Plague for over 600 years!
USES - the way PIRATE'S do CLICK HERE
A few tips from Captain Roland Thunder!
All of Pirate's Secret™ products have a spicy blend of Cloves and Cinnamon with a tiny hint of Rosemary and Eucalyptus, then the last scent is a calming bouquet Lavender with a Lemon top note.
It's a perfect additive to your favorite oils, lotions, creams, soaps, and shampoos.
All Pirate's Secret™ Products have
Wonderful Wellness Properties!
Like the trade-winds of the Caribbean, It smells DEVINE!
Click or scroll for uses:
are essentially the same product except Essential Oil di Thief is Blended with a minimum amount of 100% PURE Organic Jojoba Oil
that can be used directly on your skin, while
Pure Pirate Oil is Un-cut with only PURE 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils that is used for diffusing, aromatherapy or adding your own favorite carriers oils.
has the same six herbs as our Essential Oil di Thief blend, yet is formulated to be gentle enough for children to use all day long and great for bathrooms, shoes and a generally cleaning and hand cleaning spray.
is formulated for facial hair and gentle enough to use on your face as a moisturizer or aftershave. With an addition of Argan Oil to the Jojoba & six herbs.
Similar formula to our Premium Beard Oil yet gentle enough for skin art. For a stronger potion on your hurting tattoo, we recommend Essential Oil di Thief as well.
Suggested Uses - Concentrated Formulas
Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil dí Thief can be diluted or used as a concentrated formula our blend of six different therapeutic grade essential oils mixed with Jojoba.
• 1 to 3 drops on smelly feet & itchy toes - aids in reversing the process of crusty barnacles on your toes & feet. Returns your feet to beautiful happy feet.
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP lotion moisturizes & protects from most garden pests.
• Spritz on a bandana or handkerchief to breathe the aromatherapy for nausea or illness.
• 1 drop full strength on a itchy bump caused by garden pests.
• 1 drop provides a feeling of relief to an insect sting.
• a few drops full strength provides a feeling of relief to a sunburn.
• 1 to 3 drops in foot or hand soaking solution softens & re-hydrates.
• 1 to 3 drops on heat rash or itchy skin.
• 1 to 3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater.
• Spritz on cutting boards to clean and renew luster.
• Safe for spritzing on scabby itchy cuts & abrasions, 1st degree burns or tattoos.º
• Spritz on scalp for head lice.
• Use when dog get skunked, mixed with dog shampoo helps take the skull smell away.
• 10 drops in bathwater.
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo.
• 1 to 3 drops mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
• 6 to 10 drops in liquid soap, for daily use.
• 1 to 3 drops mixed with 1 tsp. sugar on hands for removing pitch or oil based paint.
• 1 to 3 drops in laundry.
• 1 to 3 drops in floor cleaning solution.
• 1 to 3 drops in Rainbow vacuum water basin.
• 1 to 3 drops on a washcloth, draped over a fan cleans the musty air in your house.
• 1 to 3 drops on a washcloth can also be sniffed when your nose is filled with fog from the scurvy sea scum.
• 10 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
• 5 to 10 drops or more in potpourri.
Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil di Thief lasts a very long time. Our Pirate Oil is so concentrated that it can be diluted, thus making this the most affordable of our products for it's life period. It has a very long shelf life. 2 years to be exact. If kept in a cool dry place this 1 ounce, cobalt blue, glass bottle (our yellow label) will last 2 full years on your shelf. It lasts that long because the 100% pure organic jojoba oil is a wax ester. Essential Oil di Thief may never go rancid due to the purity of the jojoba oil, but we still recommend replacing it every two years (if it lasts you that long).
Suggested USES for Pure Pirate Oil
It must be diluted before use! Do not place any un-cut essential oils directly on your skin as it could burn your skin if not diluted. We do not recommend consuming essential oils.
• 1 to 3 drops in your favorite diffuser
• 1 drop in foot or hand soaking solution
• 1 drop mixed with 2 TBSP's of lotion protects from most garden pests
• 1 to 3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater
• 5 drops in bathwater
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo
• 1 drop mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
• 5 drops in liquid soap, for daily use
• 1 to 3 drops in laundry
• 1 to 3 drops in floor cleaning solution
• 3 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
• 3 to 5 drops or more in potpourri
To boost and maintain wellness, mix anywhere from 8 drops to 1/2 tsp. of Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil dí Thief
or 4 to 8 drops of Pure Pirate Oil, with 2 oz. of a mix of your favorite carrier oil and purified water in a spritz bottle. Place one in the bathroom, one at the kitchen sink, one in the car and one in your backpack or purse. Shake it up and spray it everywhere. You may also mix the same amount above with lotion in a 4 oz pump bottle for everyday use.
• spritz on hands for a preventative against the scourges.
• spritz arms and legs when outside to deter pests & pesky varmints.
• spritz on insect stings.
• spritz on sunburns.
• when you are feeling puny, spray onto your feet and massage it in.
• as a room freshener
• to fumigate a sick room
• spray onto stinky shoes & kids sporting equipment & uniforms
• in the bathroom
• spritz the car, spray door knobs, phones, light switch plates, etc.
• as an underarm perfume.
• for aromatherapy
• spritz on hands and rub it on chest when you're ailing
• spray it on mattresses for cleansing & freshening
• spritz pillows once a month
• for wellness of the animals in your life, spray it on your pets beds for an invisible do not disturb sign
• also for wellness of your pets, make a protective collar for the dog or cat by spritzing the collar and then placing it on the pet.
• spritz your meditation area before meditating and place your mind in the unbridled freedom of the wide open seas.
• spritz exercise area before exercising or clean your exercise mat with it for a fresh clean scent.
• Spicing up your life a bit at night before bed, spritz your bedroom to create a place of love and serenity.
Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil dí Thief, Original Formula is mixed with a
minimum amount of carrier oil, thereby making it extremely potent.
First time users: Because Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil di Thief is
so concentrated our recommendation is:
Rule Number 1
Do not put any essential oil in your mouth.
Rule Number 2
º If you'd like to apply it topically, check first for allergic reactions by performing a skin test: apply one drop on your skin and observe for any side effects. Discontinue use if any sensitivity.
Use your best judgement.
Warnings: if pregnant, under the age of 3, or suffering from illness, consult doctor before using essential oils. Keep out of reach of children. People unfamiliar with the powers of pure essential oils should reference for safety and usage information on external uses.