Pirate's Secret Essential Oils - USES
Pirate’s Secret is a topical golden serum for your skin. Vegan & Organic! Free from chemicals and petroleum. Use for a preventative for colds, flu & disease, disinfectant, athletes foot, crusty scaly skin, sunburns, fever blisters, acne, skin blemishes, eczema, psoriasis, nausea, stings & bites, immune boosting, gingivitis, first-aid, dandruff, cold sores, beards, tattoos, abrasions & more. Mix with water to combat pests on vegetable plants and greenhouses.
If you have a itchy skin problem that needs fixing, you should give this one a try. Suggested Uses - Concentrated Formulas
• Use as a moisturizing replacement for chemical hand sanitizers, 1 spritz on your hands several times a day.
• 7 drops mixed with 4 oz water for household cleaning.
• 1 to 3 drops on smelly feet & itchy toes - aids in reversing the process of crusty barnacles on your toes & feet. Returns your feet to beautiful happy feet.
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP lotion moisturizes & protects from most garden pests.
• Spritz on a face mask, bandana or handkerchief to breathe the aromatherapy for nausea or illness prevention.
• 1 drop full strength on a itchy bump caused by garden pests.
• 1 drop provides a feeling of relief to an insect sting.
• a few drops full strength provides a feeling of relief to a sunburn.
• 1 to 3 drops in foot or hand soaking solution softens & re-hydrates.
• 1 to 3 drops on heat rash or itchy skin.
• 1 to 3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater.
• Spritz on cutting boards to clean and renew luster.
• Safe for spritzing on scabby itchy cuts & abrasions, 1st degree burns or tattoos.
• Spritz on scalp for head lice.
• Use when dog get skunked, mixed with dog shampoo helps take the skull smell away.
• 1 drop on a tick or bump on your dog, also kills fleas on contact (always test first to see if your dog has a reaction to herbs).
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo.
• 1 to 3 drops mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
• 6 to 10 drops in liquid soap, for daily use.
• 1 to 7 drops mixed with 1 tsp. sugar on hands for removing pitch or oil based paint.
• 1 to 3 drops in laundry.
• 1 to 3 drops in floor cleaning solution.
• 1 to 3 drops in Rainbow vacuum water basin.
• 1 to 3 drops on a washcloth, draped over a fan cleans the musty air in your house.
• 1 to 3 drops on a washcloth can also be sniffed when your nose is filled with fog from the scurvy sea scum.
• 10 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
• 5 to 10 drops or more in potpourri
Pirate's Secret® Gold Label Essential Oil di Thief lasts a very long time. It's concentrated and can be diluted, thus making this the most affordable of our products for it's life period. It has a very long shelf life. 2 years to be exact. If kept in a cool dry place this 1 ounce, cobalt blue, glass bottle (our yellow label) will last 2 full years on your shelf. It lasts that long because the 100% pure organic jojoba oil is a wax ester. Essential Oil di Thief may never go rancid due to the purity of the jojoba oil, but we still recommend replacing it every two years (if it lasts you that long).
Suggested USES for Pure Pirate Oil
It must be diluted before use! Do not place any un-cut essential oils directly on your skin as it could burn your skin if not diluted. We do not recommend consuming essential oils.
• 1 to 3 drops in your favorite diffuser
• 1 drop in foot or hand soaking solution
• 1 drop mixed with 2 TBSP's of lotion protects from most garden pests
• 1 to 3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater
• 5 drops in bathwater
• 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo
• 1 drop mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
• 5 drops in liquid soap, for daily use
• 1 to 3 drops in laundry
• 1 to 3 drops in floor cleaning solution
• 3 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
• 3 to 5 drops or more in potpourri
To boost and maintain wellness, mix anywhere from 8 drops to 1/2 tsp. of Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil dí Thief
or 4 to 8 drops of Pure Pirate Oil, with 2 oz. of a mix of your favorite carrier oil and purified water in a spritz bottle. Place one in the bathroom, one at the kitchen sink, one in the car and one in your backpack or purse. Shake it up and spray it everywhere. You may also mix the same amount above with lotion in a 4 oz pump bottle for everyday use.
• spritz on hands for a preventative against the scourges.
• spritz arms and legs when outside to deter pests & pesky varmints.
• spritz on insect stings.
• spritz on sunburns.
• when you are feeling puny, spray onto your feet and massage it in.
• as a room freshener
• to fumigate a sick room
• spray onto stinky shoes & kids sporting equipment & uniforms
• in the bathroom
• spritz the car, spray door knobs, phones, light switch plates, etc.
• as an underarm perfume.
• for aromatherapy
• spritz on hands and rub it on chest when you're ailing
• spray it on mattresses for cleansing & freshening
• spritz pillows once a month
• for wellness of the animals in your life, spray it on your pets beds for an invisible do not disturb sign
• also for wellness of your pets, make a protective collar for the dog or cat by spritzing the collar and then placing it on the pet.
• spritz your meditation area before meditating and place your mind in the unbridled freedom of the wide open seas.
• spritz exercise area before exercising or clean your exercise mat with it for a fresh clean scent.
• Spicing up your life a bit at night before bed, spritz your bedroom to create a place of love and serenity.
Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil dí Thief, Original Formula is mixed with a
minimum amount of carrier oil, thereby making it extremely potent.
First time users: Because Pirate's Secret™ Essential Oil di Thief is
so concentrated our recommendation is:
Rule Number 1
Do not put any essential oil in your mouth.
Rule Number 2
º If you'd like to apply it topically, check first for allergic reactions by performing a skin test: apply one drop on your skin and observe for any side effects. Discontinue use if any sensitivity.
Use your best judgement.
Warnings: if pregnant, under the age of 3, or suffering from illness, consult doctor before using essential oils. Keep out of reach of children. People unfamiliar with the powers of pure essential oils should reference www.natures-oil.com for safety and usage information on external uses.