USES - Pirate's Secret® Essential Oils
Pirate’s Secret® products are topical golden serums for your skin.
Vegan & Organic
No chemicals or pesticides
We use this product as a preventative for colds, flu & disease, for athletes foot, crusty scaly skin, sunburns, fever blisters, acne, skin blemishes, eczema, psoriasis, nausea, stings & bites, immune boosting, gingivitis, as a disinfectant, for first-aid, dandruff, cold sores, beards, tattoos, abrasions & more. Mix with water to combat pests on vegetable plants and in greenhouses.
If you have a itchy skin problem that needs fixing, you should give this one a try.
- Spritz on your hands several times a day to use as a moisturizing replacement for chemical hand sanitizers after washing your hands.
- 7 drops mixed with 4 oz water for household cleaning.
- 1-3 drops on smelly feet & itchy toes - aids in reversing the process of crusty barnacles on your toes & feet, for beautiful happy feet.
- A single drop mixed with 1 TBSP lotion protects from most garden pests.
- Spritz on a face mask, bandana or handkerchief to breathe the aromatherapy for nausea or illness prevention.
- 1 drop full strength on a itchy bump caused by garden pests.
- 1 drop provides a feeling of relief to an insect sting.
- a few drops full strength provides a feeling of relief to a sunburn.
- 1-3 drops in foot or hand soaking solution softens & re-hydrates.
- 1-3 drops on heat rash or itchy skin.
- 1-3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater.
- Spritz on cutting boards to clean and renew luster. Food Safe
- Safe for spritzing on scabby itchy cuts & abrasions, 1st degree burns or tattoos.
- Spritz on scalp for head lice.
- Use when dog gets skunked, mixed with dog shampoo helps take the skunk smell away.
- 1 drop on a tick or bump on your dog, also kills fleas on contact (always test first to see if your dog has a reaction to herbs).
- 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo.
- 1-3 drops mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
- 6-10 drops in liquid soap, for daily use.
- 1-7 drops mixed with 1 tsp. sugar on hands for removing pitch or oil based paint.
- 1-3 drops in laundry.
- 1-3 drops in floor cleaning solution.
- 1-3 drops in Rainbow vacuum water basin.
- 1-3 drops on a washcloth, draped over a fan cleans the musty air in your house.
- 1-3 drops on a washcloth can also be sniffed when your nose is filled with fog from the scurvy sea scum.
- 10 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
- 5-10 drops or more in potpourri.
- Spritz on hands for a preventative against the scourges.
- Spritz arms and legs when outside to deter pests & pesky varmints.
- Spritz on insect stings.
- Spritz on sunburns.
- When you are feeling puny, spray onto your feet and massage it in.
- As a room freshener
- To fumigate a sick room
- Spray onto stinky shoes & kids sporting equipment & uniforms
- Spritz in the bathroom to freshen the air
- Spritz the car, spray door knobs, phones, light switch plates, etc.
- Use as an underarm perfume.
- Spritz on hands and rub it on chest when you're ailing
- Spray it on mattresses for cleansing & freshening
- Spritz pillows once a month
- For wellness of the animals in your life, spray it on your pets beds for an invisible do not disturb sign
- Also for wellness of your pets, make a protective collar for the dog or cat by spritzing the collar and then placing it on the pet.
- Spritz your meditation area before meditating and place your mind in the unbridled freedom of the wide open seas.
- Spritz exercise area before exercising or clean your exercise mat with it for a fresh clean scent.
- Spice up your life a bit at night before bed, spritz your sheets and bedroom to create a place of love and serenity.
To use, shampoo your beard and towel dry. With fingertips, apply a few drops of Pirate’s Secret® Premium Beard Oil into your damp beard & mustache. Massage into the skin & hair follicles. Use your fingers or a comb to disperse through your facial hair. Use as an aftershave for shaving bumps. Can also be used to soften scabs & scabby tattoos, soothe burns & scrapes, and bug bites.
Easily incorporates into your daily regimen.
This luxurious product is to use on your face as daily moisturizer, with added protection. Use twice a day, once in the morning after you shower, and once in the evening after you wash your face. Provides soothing aromatherapy and moisture for your skin!
Can also be used on tattoos, sunburns, burns, cut, abrasions, and blemishes*.
PURE PIRATE OIL - Most concentrated, pure essential oils THIS PRODUCT MUST BE DILUTED BEFORE USE! Do not place any pure essential oils directly on your skin, as they may cause mild to severe skin irritation. We do not recommend consuming essential oils.
- 1-3 drops in your favorite diffuser
- 1 drop in a foot or hand soaking solution
- 1 drop mixed with 2 TBSP's of lotion protects from most garden pests
- 1-3 drops in clean hot soapy dishwater
- 5 drops in bathwater
- 1 drop mixed with 1 TBSP shampoo
- 1 drop mixed with massage oil - rub on feet and body when feeling puny.
- 5 drops in liquid soap, for daily use
- 1-3 drops in laundry
- 1-3 drops in floor cleaning solution
- 3 drops mixed with coconut oil and baking soda for a spicy scent to homemade underarm deodorant.
- 3-5 drops or more in potpourri